Hey girl hey! You’re 4 months old! You have us wrapped around your finger this month! You’ve found your voice and you know how to use it! You know how to let people know you’re unhappy and go 0 to 10 in a second! Diva!
Here’s what you’ve been up to…
- You love to talk! Sometimes I can’t distinguish your voice from fussing or talking.
- You love your world!
- You’re so happy when you go to bed at night. It’s like you recognize our room, your bed, and of course, your musical sea horse. You just smile!
- I like to think you love your house too!
- You love being outside
- It instantly calms you!
- Mosquitoes like you too, so we don’t get to stay out very long!
- You’ve been spending more and more time with Grandma V. It’s been good practice for when I go back to work!
- I am going to miss our days together terribly! We haven’t truly been apart since you were born!
- We visited the zoo again this month and celebrated your 1st 4th of July!
- We started using the Bumbo tray. You love to knock all the toys I put up there off!
- I think you have some favorite toys and possibly, a lovie? You like holding things when you sleep!
- You started holding your bottle a little.
- You’re still an excellent nurser! I’m not sure how much you’re getting but I’d say it’s around 6 oz. You nurse 5-6 times a day.
- You’re sleeping all night which is wonderful, but more recently you’ve started waking up around 4 or 5 am to eat.
- You have been getting lots of exercise this month!!! We have been using our playmats for longer periods of time each day and also the exersaucer. You love being able to move and grab onto toys and put your weight on your feet. So much fun!
- You love watching people talk to you! Or hearing people talk!
- You get distracted while eating sometimes when big sister is around! Mommy is holding you back, ha!
- We retired majority of your 3 month clothes and now you’re wearing a variety of 3-6, 6, 6-9, and 9 month clothing! Ha! And you’re still in a size 2 diaper but I will probably move you up to 3 once my size 2 supply runs out!
- We go Friday to your 4 month checkup, but last week you weighed 14.14! Big girl and growing beautifully!
You’re so much fun to watch! I love seeing you get excited about “standing” up or discovering something new. I just know you will be sitting up and rolling over very soon! You love to cuddle and smile and are just, so very sweet! I love everyday I get to love on you! I am cherishing all of this extra time we have had together!!! I can’t believe you’re mine!